How To Follow Your Calling
And Transform Your Personal Relationships
I was interviewed by Mark Leruste for his Unconventionalists podcast; I think you’ll enjoy listening in, so here’s the 57-minute recording.
In this episode – How To Follow Your Calling – we discuss what it was like to let go of a successful business and start again from scratch, why I’m so grateful to have worked with Byron Katie, and what I’ve gained from applying her process – “The Work” – to my personal relationships.
You’ll also hear:
– How hard it is to not take things personally
– What I said to my wife early on (most of us can’t imagine our partners saying this!)
– Why finding peace doesn’t mean you have to stay in a relationship
– What’s really going on with jealousy
– Why nobody’s the enemy anymore
We also cover:
– Why Tony Robbins tweeted about me
– How I come up with blog titles (great advice for anyone who creates content)
– The thing most people don’t know about me (even my best friend, till very recently)
I share my unexpected advice for anyone considering self-employment, and the three truths I’d leave behind if all my other words were wiped away.
p.s. Passionate about personal growth, but frustrated that your personal relationships aren’t reflecting how far you’ve come on the journey? Find out about one-to-one sessions and book a free consultation.